- Grow and connect in our knowledge of scripture.
- Grow in what it means to truly follow Christ.
- Build an open and loving community
- Grow and connect in our relationships with each other
- Grow and connect in our relationships with God through art, music, prayer, meditation, and spiritual practices.
- Help each person to uncover their own spiritual gifts.
- Respond to God’s love by loving our neighbor as ourselves and discussing how to live that out.
Ideas for Nurturing Your Child’s Faith
- Model your own spiritual beliefs, practices, and commitments.
- Discuss your experience of living out your faith.
- Support and provide an open environment where your young person can ask questions about their faith journey, with you.